2012 New Mexico Tax ID Permits are due now!!!

To have TRC issue you the New Mexico Tax ID Permits, please contact us directly or type in your request on our NM Weight Distance Tax ID permit website :

www.dotaudit.com .

FMCSA proposes entry level driver mandatory training requirements

Individuals seeking new commercial driver’s licenses (CDL) would be required to complete both classroom and behind-the-wheel training from an accredited educational program or institution under a proposed rule announced today (Dec 2010) by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).

“This proposed rule will give truck drivers additional skills needed to keep our roads safe,” FMCSA Administrator John H. Hill said.

Beginning three years after the effective date of a final rule, all applicants for a CDL or upgraded CDL would be required to provide a valid certificate from a truck driving program or institution accredited by the U.S. Department of Education or the Council on Higher Education Accreditation. The rule would not affect current CDL holders.

For a “Class A” CDL (tractor-trailers), the proposed rule would require a minimum of 76 hours of classroom instruction and 44 hours of behind-the-wheel training for a total of 120 hours. For “Class B” (large “box” or van trucks) and “Class C” CDLs (hazardous materials or certain passenger-carrying vehicles), the proposed rule would require a minimum of 58 hours of classroom instruction and 32 hours of behind-the-wheel training for a total of 90 hours. The training curriculum includes CDL safety regulations, vehicle operation and safe operating practices.
New Mexico Weight Distance Tax Id Permits (2012)

To order your 2012 New Mexico Tax Id's, please visit the following site.

We will have your trucks legal in less than 24 hours. 

ORDER New Mexico 2012 TAX ID's

65-1-26. Documents; required in each commercial motor carrier vehicle; detention of vehicles.
A.     A commercial motor carrier vehicle operated on a New Mexico public highway by a motor carrier required to be registered with the department shall have in it at all times:
    (1)     proof of payment of the trip tax; or
    (2)     both evidence of registration and a tax identification permit issued by the department.
<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>

Page 2 of 10


Can I work more than 14 hours each day?

Who's Online

We have 33 guests online


Featured Links:
NM Tax ID Permits
New Mexico Tax ID Permits - AKA - NM Weight Distance Permits
Online DQF
Online Driver Qualification Files and Vehicle files made easy.