For Hire Authority
Written by Administrator   
Tuesday, 12 August 2008 09:50
Every motor carrier and property broker must hold operating authorities before beginning a for-hire operation. An interstate authority is required from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, and separate authorities must be obtained from each state and Canadian province in which the carrier chooses to operate intrastate. We are experts in dealing with the processes required by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, the 50 states, and 12 Canadian provinces. Our skill results in securing your company’s authority quickly and efficiently, minimizing the delay inherent in regulatory processes.

Transportation Regulatory Consultants, Inc. registers federal authority with the carrier’s home state under the Unified Carrier Registration. This results in a Unified Carrier registration Receipt, a copy of which must be carried in each motor vehicle.

We can also register a foreign corporation in the requisite states. (However, as TRC is not a law firm, it cannot act to form your corporation initially.)

Finally, TRC can acquire business licenses as required by the various state, city, and county governments. These licenses are required to cover each of the facilities you intend to operate.
Last Updated on Saturday, 20 November 2010 09:16